Vertical Autoclave (Steam Sterilizer)
- Safety door opening mechanism assures user's safety as the door remains locked as long as there is excess residual pressure in the chamber
- Automatic safety relief valve is installed for over pressure protection
- Excellent temperature uniformity and accuracy
- Stainless steel inner chamber with baskets
- Arm Handle type door lock for convenient operation & plastic cover door cover for safety
- Safety assurance with C.E conformity
|Temp Range||Max 135℃ (275℉)|
*It may vary depending on the surrounding environment.
|121℃(249.8℉) / 20psig (0.14MPa)|
|125℃(257℉) / 24psig (0.16MPa) |
| 130℃(266℉) / 30psig (0.2MPa)|
| 135℃(275℉) / 37psig (0.25MPa)|
|Time Controller||Microprocessor Digital PID Controller|
|Sterling Time||00.00 to 99HR 59MIN (MIN SEC) selectable|
|Pressure Gauge||Mechanical type 0 to 0.4 MPa|
|Dimension Internal ||Φ400x650(H)mm / Φ15.75"x25.59"|
|Dimension External (WxDxH)||600x730x1150mm / 23.62"x28.74"x45.27"|
|Material Internal||Stainless Steel|
|Material External||Steel Plate with Powder Heating Coated|
120V, 50/60Hz, 1Φ
230V, 50/60Hz, 1Φ
* Accessory * Option * Safety Device
- Wire basket x 2EA - RS-485 interface - Automatic reset function incoming power cut
- RS-232C interface - Buzzer on when set time arrived
- Electric leakage circuit breaker
- Over temperature protection device
- Safety relief valve
- Safety Door opening mechanism
- Water level sensor (water shortage alarm)
Vertical Autoclave feature
Vertical Autoclave (Steam sterilizer) has been used by various application where efficiency, ease-of-use and affordable budget are pursued. In this pandemic period, this large scale vertical autoclave lessen the labors and risks at customers’ sites.
Vertical autoclaves (or steam sterilizer) have been widely used in biomedical research such as microbiology and mycology as well as medical and chemical sterilization. Typical loads include laboratory glassware, other equipment and waste, surgical instruments and medical waste and subject them to pressurized saturated steam at 121°C (250°F).
Stainless steel with Plastic Cover Door Safety Door Opening Mechanism Water level sensor
Leveling caster E.L.B & Manual vent valve Digital PID controller Automatic over-pressure protection function
|Catalog No.||Type||Dimension(ΦxH)||Qty||Weight||Material||Applicable Model|
Here is the proud supply reference of SH Scientific Autoclave from customers and industries in US and Canana.
● University lab who sterilizes glass bioreactors and glass bottles.
● Testing lab who sterilizes the culture media, reagents, and equipment as well as for decontaminating biohazardous waste materials.
● Several mid-scale mushroom farmers who sterilizes bulk substrate for mushroom cultivation
● Several startup farmers who prepare grain spawn and sterilize glassware and fungal growth equipment.
● Several mushroom stores who distribute ready to use sterilized grains and substrate.
● Food ingredient company who utilizes fungi-based food-processing platforms.
● medical device surface solution company who develops a nano-scale antimicrobial coating through a vacuum deposition process.
● Bioengineering company who does genome engineering.
● Clinic who sterilizes medical wastes.
● Braided cords manufacturer who heat-set the nylon braided cords to meet the requirements of US military specification properties.
● Cannery who sterilizes glassware.
● Distillery who sterilizes yeast growth media.
● Biopharmaceutical company who sterilizes labware.
● Chemical and environmental engineering dept in university who focuses on bacteria and yeast genetic engineering. Sterilization of bottles, growth media, pipette tips, etc is the use.
● Biomedical and pharmaceutical science dept in university who needs to kill microorganisms and decontaminate certain biological waste and sterilize media, pipette tips and other lab ware like beaker and large flasks.
● Nano engineering dept in university who sterilize glassware.
●Bioprocessing company who sterilizes fermenter vessels.